* Overall responsibility to complete strategic, critical and complex projects on schedule, as well as within budget and scope.
* Manage an international profile of major projects across the company's global operations.
* Provide operational and project management expertise to the international team of project managers.
* Directs and ensures projects meet pre-determined objectives concerning quality, technical specifications, reliability, schedule and budget.
* Responsible for determining assignments, timetables and responsibilities for team members and assists with the oversight and assessment of their performance.
* P&L responsibility with a focus of developing client relationships to secure future projects.
* Create and develop project execution schedules to deliver exacting client requirements.
The qualifications for the Director of Projects include:
* BS in Engineering or business related discipline required.
* 10+ years Oil and Gas experience with an emphasis on senior level project management.
* Demonstrated experience in developing, integrating and completing major projects.
* Experience of managing multi-million project portfolio across global operations.
* Experience in coordinating an international projects team ensuring project execution on time.
* Track record of building long term client relationship building to secure future projects.