Communicate with the Clients representatives continuously regarding Project Progress and areas of concern.
- Propose in-house Project Management procedure to comply with Contract requirements and Clients procedures.
- Establish and maintain specific project procedures for Design/Construction Supervision Management.
- Identify priorities and tasks and develop the organization structure to assure execution of tasks, by providing clear direction on methods, time frame and schedule to achieve the stated goals.
- Provide clear definition of roles and responsibilities of PM staff.
- Attend Executive meetings and progress meetings.
- Monitor performance to assure successful delivery of the Key Performance Indicators and client contractual requirements.
- Lead the Project Management staff in assessing variations and claims and report the technical position of the proposed variation to the Client.
- University Degree in Civil Engineering or other related discipline
- Excellent English language skills
- Min 15 years of experience
- Experience in Civil Projects i.e. Residential, Mixed Use, Hotels