* The Project Controls Manager is responsible for providing consultative leadership, strategic direction, design and oversight of their functional area of responsibility, which align with business goals.
* Manage the day to day processes, procedures, systems, tools, reporting, and training related to the initiation, planning, management, control, resource management and close-out of Estimating, Cost Control, Scheduling, Progress Measurement, Forecasting and many other project management process areas.
* Ensure that all relevant project/contract data and reports are accurate, consistent, prepared in a timely manner, and available to the relevant, authorized individuals and organizations.
* Ensure the proper start-up of project controls processes, procedures and tools are on each project.
* Provide ongoing support during project execution to each project within the business segment.
* Participates and facilitates monthly project review meetings with business segment management.
* Conducts training to ensure that all those involved in the business processes have a working understanding of the project controls procedures and supporting tools and can effectively apply both to the successful execution of projects.
The qualifications for the Project Controls Manager include:
* BS degree in Construction or Engineering is preferred
* 10+ years combined engineering and construction scheduling and cost engineering experience on complex, heavy industrial EPC projects
* Ability to orchestrate meetings with clients and upper management and guide/mentor project controls staff
* Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.