"SSS is a global Source-2-Pay (S2P) platform. SSS is the largest S2P platform in GE and has extensive global penetration and operations.
This role is one of a team of ~3 overseeing the IT program management of new SSS implementations.
The functional SSS PMO team is responsible for all new growth on the SSS platform and this Program manager role would partner with the functional team on all new SSS implementations. "
"* Lead SSS regional efforts for pipeline assessment, prioritization and implementation
* Support S2B Enterprise Standards projects including rollout of Aravo rollout, SSS end-user simplification, webcash, e-invoicing and AP workflow
* Partner with functional team, Sourcing/B2P leaders both regionally/globally for best practices and align with global standards
* Ensuring compliance with all aspects of global S2P/B2P Enterprise Standards.
* Review project plans, status reports, cost / benefit analysis, funding and resources
* Managing GDC resources, ensuring the team deliver to agreed timelines/funding
* Coordinate efforts across a number of the global GDC and outsourced operations teams to ensure implementations do not impact business / SSS operations.
* Manage cross functional GGO/business implementation & functional teams
* Identify critical path decisions; making recommendations and influencing business leaders
* Acting as point of escalation
* Expected to identify and continually drive improvements in the SSS implementation process
* Up to 25% of time will be spent travelling both locally and internationally to meet with GE Businesses and SSS teams"
"* Graduate with Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 10 year experience
* Corporate Training Program (FMP, IMLP, etc)
* Minimum 3 years Project Management experience
* Minimum 3 years managing GDC resources"
"* Experience of Oracle Procure to Pay
* Hands on system / data management experience
* Decisiveness and leadership, demonstrated through commitment and relationship skills
* Strong communicator, confident over a number of different channels
* Experience of managing projects in different countries
* Strong Project Management skills
* Strong people management and inclusive skills
* Demonstrated to be a self-initiative starter
* Proactive approach to problem solving
* Clear thinking and ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
* Strong influencing skills to get stakeholders towards a single goal
* Must be able to energize teams at all levels of the organization and effectively balance multiple initiatives
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to creatively assess business impact of key decisions"
* Experience in P2P
* Experience in chart of accounts
* Should be able to manager large deliveries single handedly
* Excellent team management and leadership experience