Program Manager will be responsible for:
- Manage Project Initiation, Planning, Elaboration, Construction, Transition and Closure
- Manage Project Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies (RAID)
- Advocate for best practices in project management. Ensure compliance to quality on all deliverables
- Prepare Project and Program Road-map
- Develop and review procedures, processes, methodologies and standards
- Collect project metrics and prepare Performance Dashboards. Report project/program health
- Provide comprehensive and prioritized view of all projects
- Design Project Templates, dashboards, checklists and reports
- Manage resource allocations and ensure optimal utilization
- Work with cross functional teams (Product management, SMEs, BA, Development, QA, Documentation, Prod support) and multi-location teams
- Drive effective communication of issues and risks to stakeholders
Must have excellent communication skill
Must have experience in BFSI Domain.
Must have BPO Experience.