Job Description for SAP Manager
- Enhancement and Configuration experience in Purchasing, MRP, Inventory Management, and CIN.
- Have working experience in integrating MM, QM, SD, PP, FI, CO, BI & BO Modules.
- SAP Basis, system security, audits, efficiency and data management.
- Competency as a team leader and knowledge of all SAP modules.
- Provides input and assistance to all team members to meet organization goals.
- Knowledge of enterprise-level applications.
- Excellent communication skills in both technical and functional in SAP
- Involved in interacting with end users and to gather requirements, Analyse their business need and work flow and capability to document the same.
Job Description for E-Commerce Technical Manager
- Maintain the 99% uptime for IT Infrastructure for IT eCommerce hardware network, Preventive downtime.
- Trouble shoot the issues of eCommerce-functional, technical aspects and give the results with minimum period of time.
- Maintain the proper documentation of eCommerce process to serve the business requirements.
- Collaborate with Hardware, Software Vendors for integration of applications to automation the business requirement & process ownership.
- Negotiation with Network vendors and hardware vendors to fulfill the requirement of eCommerce activities.
eCommerce Application support and development.