Role description: The ideal candidate will possess excellent people skills in the delivery of SAP related projects.
- The Program Manager maintains overall responsibility for the successful delivery of multiple projects assigned to him/her.
- This individual is a key liaison to the client with regards to day-to-day management of the program plan and its progress for client implementations.
- This person will have a broad project management background and will be intimately familiar with PMI project methodologies and SDLC.
- The candidate must be extremely personable, easy to get along with, and possess a high degree of self initiative.
- This individual will have general PM duties, responsible to deliver on a variety of SAP related projects.
- Lead people and teams. Manage, guide, mentor, motivate, and lead company personnel toward accomplishment of project goals
- Develop detailed project plans, including work breakdown structures, schedule creation, effort and resource planning, and synthesizing of plans across multiple projects
- Scope and estimate various phases of project lifecycle work during both business development and project execution
- Oversight and management of an end to end project budget.
- Create and maintain project schedules using PM tools
- Keep meticulous time records against specific project management tasks
- Develop, document, and implement best practice processes across a variety of projects
- Be persistent and professional in pursuit of all project deliverables and documentation
- Represent and support PMO policies, procedures, and best practices to various projects and key business stakeholders
- Proactively communicate with all stake holders regarding project management status and deliverables and must be politically aware
- Ability to clearly and articulately convey project constraints, risks, and plans to all levels of audiences
- Team oriented with good interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with coworkers and product management team
- Comfortable challenging peers in a healthy, constructive way.