1) Manage the continuous improvements in the Auto/Farm Division DMS.
2) Systems analysis, feasibility study and systems design
3) Prototype design and communicate to the vendor.
4) Monitor Software development with vendor.
5) Test case preparations and system testing
6) System implementation.
7) Enhancement and up gradation in the existing applications as per business need.
8) Monitoring application utilization
9) MIS Promoting
Desired Candidate Profile:
Atleast 5 years of hands on experience of application design & development (coding) in J2EE 1.4 and JEE 5 and above platform
Knowledge of SDLC cycle under multilocation environment
SRS (System Requirement Specification).
Knowledge of Oracle 11g DB and above.
Knowledge of SOA / MVC architecture and oracle middleware (Weblogic suite)
Excellent analytical ability
Good communication and teaching/training skills
Must have led a team of 5 to 10 in his last 02 projects
Domain wise exposure to Discrete Engineering product industry or Retail / Banking Industry - distribution systems and CRM systems. Exposure to mobility and analytics would be distinct advantage.
Should be proficient in JAVA or DotNet.
Exposure to Server Architecture, Project Design and Development.