* Overall 12 to 15 years of IT experience
* At-least 3-4 years experience in leading program / Multiple Projects
* Background in executing technology project is required
* Experience / background in technologies like cloud, Java etc is desirable
* Ensuring an appropriate Program/Project management framework is in place
* Preparing the Program brief, Project Initiation Document (or equivalent), Business case etc;
* Appraising options and submitting for approval;
* Securing resources and expertise from the client organization as required.
* Determining and managing risks to the Program;
* Managing the Program budget, including risk allowance;
* Acting as sole point of contact with client Program Manager;
* Establishing formal reporting arrangements on Program /Project progress;
* Defining criteria for control and management of the Program /Project;
* Ensuring the Program Manager receives decisions on time;
* Establishing with the Program Manager a common approach to major issues that arise; and
- Establishing a mechanism to ensure regular dialogue with contractors to promote problem solving, team working and risk-sharing.