Primary responsibilities will be to provide maintenance, Enhancement, support to all video rooms and endpoints. Team-based environment while able to drive results independently, maintaining priorities and follow the escalation processes and arrive to quick resolutions.
1. Overseeing system/software update, validating and testing Cisco Video endpoints (Telepresence)
2. Working on infrastructure for future release
3. Monitoring & Capacity planning
4. Handling P1/P2 engineering related escalations
5. Escalation management
6. Maintaining system uptime
Operations team provides support maintenance & enhancement services to Video Conferencing & TelePresence Equipment. Communicate with various individuals from High level executives, SMEs to local IT engineers from across the globe to accomplish various tasks.
Experience and Skills:
1. Minimum 5+ years of expertise in Video Conferencing & Telecommunications or Networking related domains
2. Good knowledge of Call Manager
3. Understanding of technologies like VOIP, Video, Call Manager, TMS, VCS, ETMS and other Voice/Video Technologies
1. Excellent Communication skills (Written & Verbal)
2. Solid Analytic skills
3. Excellent problem solving skills
4. Team player with can do attitude.
5. Should be a quick learner and self-starter.
6. Experience with Cisco TelePresence and / or Tandberg Video Conferencing
7. CCNA or CCNP Voice Certifications