To lead a team of BA's in the cards verticals.
* To function as the domain expert in Cards and support the credit card products roll out from a functionality and capability perspective.
* To function as the conduit between business and the build teams, enabling conversion of business requirements to functional specification.
* To contribute to product management and release management for Credit Card platforms.
* Contribute to the product and platform road-map for Credit Cards.
* Support Business (Primarily Retail) to achieve financial targets through commercialization of Credit Card products and driving new initiatives in the Credit Cards space.
* Create investment capacity through process improvements and automation.
* Drive standardization of processes and platforms to ensure a scalable operating model is in place in the Cards domain.
Essential: Graduate qualifications
Desired: Professional qualification, - BE/BS/MBA
Years of Experience:
At-least 8-12 years, of which at least 6-8 years must be in the Banking Industry or in technology organization managing cards and retail payment platforms.
Nature of Experience: (Area/Function/Environment/Domain/Product)
Functional & Domain expertise in Cards and Retail Payments, systems and operations.
Essential Skills/ Aptitude:
Strong understanding of Card products, processes and systems.
* Exposure to global roll outs and management of cards and payment platforms
Good technical skills and experience to databases, query languages etc. would be preferred mainframe/midrange.
Should be a team player with the ability to work with businesses in multiple countries and the technical teams to deliver quality solutions.
Program/Project Management Skills
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Willingness to travel