Job Location : Riyadh,Saudi Arabia
Job Type : Permanent
Salary: Best in Industry
* Must be comfortable with conveying the value of new and emerging products, technologies or applications to senior level management and across a diverse product team. Product launch and life cycle management experience, Previous experience leading a cross-functional organization in executing projects from idealization to completion.
* Strong analytic and fact-based decision-making skills
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and operate in a fast paced, high-growth professional environment
* Must possess both outstanding written and oral communication skills
Product Marketing Experience:
* Minimum 7 years' experience in Product Marketing preferably in Service Provider/Telecom Environment.
* Proven Experience in driving portfolio profitability, revenue and market share targets
* Thorough knowledge and understanding of developing new product definition, including Product Scoping, Product Brief, Business Case, related sections within the Service Provider/ Telecoms Business Plan, Customer Service Level Agreements, product lifecycle management and KPI development
* Develop an integrated marketing campaign strategy and themes, create compelling content, and guide marketing programs to drive demand for sales.
* Develop competitive marketing material and messaging based on competitive research to differentiate our offering in the market
* Manage the entire product line life cycle from ideation to product launch of SaaS (anything as a service)/VAS/Cloud Computing.
* Specify market requirements for current and future SaaS product line.
* Drive and manage solution sets, across development teams (ordering, provisioning, service fulfillment, service assurance, billing, finance, legal etc.)
* Effective product planning and positioning based on detailed market requirements.
* Analyze potential partner relationships for product offerings.
* Serve as the internal and external evangelist for the product offerings.