Company Profile - Leader Medical Devices and Technology Giant
Main Job Duties/ Responsibilities
To work with the Manager Strategy/Marketing Head to develop and execute appropriate marketing strategies to drive market share, Launch New products, for the Cardiac division.
Develop and implement business plans including strategies, objectives, tactics and budgets to achieve our Annual Operating Plan (AOP).
Implement policies in all areas of Marketing, .
to attain organizational goals for the cardiac product line
To ensure that the Cardiac Product line have optimum inventory in the zonal warehouses so that there is no product shortage faced or there are no inventory write-offs due to obsolescene
To communicate with the Global SBU on South Asia needs and to share SBU communications to the Cardiac Division India team Internalize the company's philosophy, such that its fundamental policies and guiding principles are reflected in all company activities
* To work with in consultation with the Finance and Business Manager to manage prices lists (Distributor, Go Direct and CPU based accounts
* To work with Supply Chain team and Zonal Marketing/Zonal Heads to ensure constant availability of finished products in the market.
* To devise Quarterly Marketing campaigns/messages which will help the field achieve their secondary objectives
* Coordinate, channelize and focus the actions of all personnel, local partners and business associates towards realizing targeted objectives
* Sustain the highest levels of customer service in terms of product quality, pricing and value
* Complying with all regulations and laws in Quality, and Commerce etc.
* Develop effective marketing strategies, and guide new product launches and maintain market share and significantly increase annual sales.
* Monitor sales and marketing activities, controlling related activities like sales analysis, sales monitoring and marketing/product training
* Act as key lynchpin between India and regional & global headquarters.
* Participate in international meeting and training programs and share ideas and information with colleagues and peers worldwide
* Analyze current growth patterns, identify target products, benchmark against competition, estimate product segment demand, draft annual AOP, review orders placed, coordinate with Logistics team to ensure prompt availability of products, review post marketing surveillance, get feedback from customers
* Direct efforts of team to get information on competitor activities in the region, track competitor information on a monthly basis, review monthly competitor reports, compare internal benchmarks , analyze information effectively to target competitor's customers IN ORDER TO gain competitive advantage in the market
* Liaise with Regulatory / Quality Head to evaluate product quality standards, ensure documentation of registration certificates and renewal of contracts, facilitate annual audits , recommend corrective action to close non-compliance IN ORDER TO ensure full compliance to quality systems in the region Attributes: *
Computer literacy including sound knowledge of the MS Office suite of software.
* Highly analytical and capable of independently researching market data
* People and Relationship building Skills including Networking Skills
* Result orientation
* Strategic thinking and long term focus
* Process orientation and Project Management skills Experience and Knowledge:
* A minimum 7 - 10 .years sales experience. Should be handling Product Management Role currently * Experience in Product Management role in Pharma / Device Industry
* Experience in Sales / PM of Premium Brands / Concept Selling prior to Product Management Role. Qualifications:
* Science Graduate with MBA ( IIM / XLRI / Bajaj / Symbiosis) / Science Graduate with MBA .
Desired Profile Experience and Knowledge:
A minimum 7 - 10.years sales experience. Should be handling Product Management Role currently
Experience in Product Management role in Pharma / Device Industry
Experience in Sales / PM of Premium Brands / Concept Selling prior to Product Management Role.
Science Graduate with MBA ( IIM / XLRI / Bajaj / Symbiosis) / Science Graduate with MBA .