G2R as a concept revolves around leveraging the strengths of our relationship with our Institutional customers and devising strategies to ensure that BSLI is able to sell its range of Individual Life products to the employees of these customers. It could either mean offering a customized HNI solution for a group of senior executives in an organization or organizing a mass campaign for a larger base of employees.
a. To develop a sustained engagement with the Institutional sales team to gain their mindshare on individual retail products.
b. Devising and introducing concepts which are path breaking in the industry.
c. Building a framework that enables a sustained engagement with the sales teams and the customers.
d. Providing effective solutions fulfilling the wealth management & protection requirements of individuals across spectrums of lives.
e. Identifying and implementing the right business tools based on the accurate profiling of and identification of the customers needs.
f. Creating the product line into a scalable & sustainable business model and a significant contributor to the bottom line.
Accountability Supporting Actions
Defining the strategy and the business plan 1. Create a robust and comprehensive strategy for the vertical encompassing aspects related to business.
2. Prepare a business plan emanating from the same.
Achievement of the Business Plan
1. Elaborate and sustained engagement with the sales team to ensure mindshare on the product
2. Utilising the right business tools to unearth customer requirements.
3. Effectively utilise concepts revolving around protection counseling etc.
Implementation of the entire sales process 1. Ensuring effective liasoning and channelizing of resources required for smooth implementation of the sales process
Building review mechanisms to ensure due reporting and feedback analysis 1. Monitoring the prospect funnel.
2. Capturing of business conversion, sign ups and monitoring the progress of the same to the eventual closure.
3. Drawing out the qualitative inputs by dwelling on the feedback to get the desired inputs.