Looking for Principal System Engineering Architect, who is a subject matter expert in the field of network security.
The role requires engaging with the customer at architecture level, product strategizing and defining the requirements for security products and defining the security requirements for different products in the wireline and wireless domain.
The role expects the person to be able to work across multiple projects, with multiple teams, across geographies.
- Expert in Network Security Product Development
- Expert in Firewall product Development
- Very good understanding of switching and routing protocols & Development
- Sound knowledge of customer deployments for security equipment & Configurations.
- Hands on experience of working on multiple network security products or frameworks
- Good understanding of embedded SW development
- Knowledge and working experience on wireless products/protocols development is an added plus