To support and facilitate the Procurement Head to meet the expectations of all the stake holders in procuring goods / services for all Engineering items, capex spends immediate consumable goods / services of opex spend.
Contractor management, Utilities budgeting / spends, liaison with statutory authorities like Industries Dept, SCCL etc.
- To source equipments and services for all Engineering items spends
- To source good and services for CAPEX & OPEX spends.
- To coordinate with HO Legal for preparation of contracts and ensure In Place in Use (IPIU)
- To coordinate with SCCL and HO to ensure - Fuel Supply Agreement- with SCCL is drafted/approved/signed and ensure IPIU.
- To identify the right sources and places for various equipments for capex spends
- To work closely with the Project Managers, Site Engineering Manager and all stake holders on submission of PIPs for site CAPEX
- Create healthy competition among vendors to minimize cost to maximize business benefits.
- Release Purchase Orders post approval of PIP/WO generation and ensure timely delivery.
- Proactively inform stake holders in case unforeseen delays or difficulties.
- Prepare the Utilities budgets aligned with site strategies.
Qualification & Experience:
- an Engineering Graduate with a Post Graduate qualification in Materials Management.
- 6-7 years- experience in material procurement function in the procurement of engineering items. Overall experience of 12 years.
- Vendor development & market knowledge
- Skills to evaluate the vendors / quotes.
- Knowledge in NIPP & BPCS applications
- Simplification of processes/jobs
- Knowledge of local market
Location: Rajahmundry (A.P.)