1. Prepare financial statements in an efficient and timely manner in accordance with departmental and regulatory standards and procedures, as well as deadlines
2. Preparation of first draft of financial statements in accordance with US GAAP
3. Ensure any required adjustments communicated by the Onshore Financial Reporting Team are incorporated into the financial statements.
4. Assist Onshore Financial Reporting Team in preparation of timetables/pro-formas for assigned funds in advance of year/period end
5. Monitor progress of financial statement preparation against timetable for assigned funds and following up to ensure all deadlines are met.