As a lead engineer on a project, interacting with project manager, clients, other engineering disciplines, contractors. Guiding and leading a team of engineers, designers and CAD operators.
- Familiar with Indian and International codes and standards
- Familiar with codes and standards for pharmaceutical plants
- Familiar with Specifications for piping materials, valves
- Collection of Data on Lab / Bench / Pilot plan stage
- Scale up
- Preparation of Process Block/ Flow Diagram
- Selection of Material of Construction
- Time cycle of operation
- Material and Energy balance
- Basic design of equipments eg : Reactors, Heat Transfer units, Scrubbers, pumps, Distillation system
- Specifying and evaluating proprietary equipments eg Filters, Dryers, Centrifuges,
- Specifying Instrumentation and Control scheme
- IPDS (Instrumentation Process Data sheet)
- Safety analysis, hazop, specifying Pressure relieving devices
- Conceptual Equipment layout
- Familiarity with operation and analysis of results of softwares eg Hysis, Aspen, Pro-II, Chemcad, HTRI / HTFS, Pipenet, packed column hydraulics etc desirable
- Familiarity with cGMP concepts and its requirements for Pharma based plants desirable, though not essential.
Candidate should be :
- a graduate B.E/B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
- have 8 to 12 years of experience
- Hands on experience on following activities for various industrial projects including Chemical, Specialty Chemicals, Agro Chemical, Bulk Drug, Formulations, General Engineering, Textile etc.