Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
% of Job (highest to lowest) Description of Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
60% User Story Design and Implementation
* Translation of Epics in to user stories and estimation.
* Design and development of User Stories using technologies such as Java, Web and business Rules. Bug fixing, code reviews, testing and support.
* Actively participate in all Sprint meetings such as Reviews, Retrospectives etc., and run some of these meetings.
* Actively participate in fixing customer issues and help customer support.
25% Team Development and Knowledge sharing:
* Provide help and guidance to other associates in the team to perform their tasks.
* Share the knowledge and experience with other team members with respect to Product, technology and domain
15 % Product Life cycle Management
* Scrum: Actively participate in the Scrum processes used to develop solutions. Provide continuous feedback and implement
* Feedback: Actively participate in preparing and giving technical and/or product feature presentations to Internal and External Customers, Pre-Sales etc., Ensure that the feedback provided is circled back to the product as needed.
* BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech
* 5 -- 10 years of development experience preferably in a product development company.
* Strong at core java, middleware technologies
o Collections, multi-threading, Class loader. Equal Simulation
o Data structures
o Problem solving
o Hashmaps, hash tags
* Strong database skills
o Good DB fundamentals
o Good understanding of SQL
o SQL performance tuning, explain plan analysis and SQL rewriting for performance -- Good to have
* Strong at Algorithms and Data structures.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
* Exposure to BPM, CRM, ERP or a similar product development
* Customer Success - Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers. Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect. Gets first hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services. Acts with customers in mind.
* Drive for Results - Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully. Enjoys working hard and seizes more opportunities than others. Is constantly and consistently performing at their best Steadfastly pushes self and others
* Integrity and Trust - Practices what he/she preaches. Doesn't misrepresent themselves for personal gain. Can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner.
* Teamwork - Encourages collaboration and is seen as a team player; cooperative. Looks to build lateral cross boundary relations. Makes recommendations that are best for the team. Listens and engages in discussions around work
* Thought Leadership - Uses rigorous logic and creative methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions. Pursues better solutions, by asking penetrating questions and looking for hidden patterns. Can see opportunities and synergy where others can't. Knows how to organize people and resources and lead them to the end goal
* Exhibit strong familiarity and understanding of the Agile development process and how to support the team and process in the role of Product Owner.
* Exhibit great communication skills.
* Exhibit a commitment to continuous learning and development.
* Practice continuous improvement.
* Exhibit a hands-on, "get it done' operating style.
* Meet aggressive deadlines and handle the pressure associated with it.