* Resolves technical problems with customer's field representative and company's operations personnel.
* Assists in project planning, material procurement, and equipment readiness.
* Assists in barge rig-up or special projects related to platform installation.
* Coordinates the efficient flow of information among company personnel and to the customer with the installation Project Engineers.
* Prepares stowage sketches and oversees offshore material barge load-outs of platforms, or other materials in fabrication yard.
* Coordinates on-site platform installation operations by assisting the derrick barge superintendent.
* Reports progress to the project management team during offshore Jacket &topsides installation.
* Prepares and submits post-job analysis of assigned projects for review by management if no Installation Project Engineer was assigned.
* Provides technical assistance to the company's operational personnel and the customer's representative.
* Performs calculations to determine proper rigging is used and ensures the approved factors of safety are fulfilled for lifting, and quality control measures are ensured.
* Monitors technical aspects of the correctness of the results being obtained.
* Coordinates the fabrication and/or assembly of installation aids for offshore Jacket and Topside installation.
* Reviews Project Hazid and action plans. Insures actions are closed out
* Bachelors Degree in Mechanical, Civil Engineering or Naval Architecture
* Texas PE License preferred
* 10+ years industry experience, 6+ years of jackets / Decks installation experience
* Knowledge in design and industry analysis software
* Knowledge in subsea engineering and equipment
* Excellent written and verbal communication
Must be authorized to work in the USA and able to travel up to 25%.