You will work in collaboration with the field, Presales and Support teams and have the capability of driving the CXO conversations , engaging in various business, revenue and operational models
Experience in the Telecom Service Provider industry / Related to the IT Service industry in the Communications Space is a Must. A key advantage would be if the individual carries CXO relationships from previous engagements.
* Must carry a minimum experience of 10-12 years in the Communications Industry
* Ability to develop client account strategy to customers
* Chalking out various revenue models for the customer and business and commercial models
* End to end Bid Management
* Drive the strategy for the bid response and create a Winning Proposition
* End to end responsibility of winning a bid -- includes pre-bid and post-bid customer interactions
* Exposure to Enterprise business models a key advantage
* Develop and enhance long term relationships with senior level executives across the client business
* Manage expectations and alignment between client teams and stakeholders
* Play advisory role to Client Relationship Managers and Program Managers on assigned account
* Proactively seek new opportunities across identified accounts
* Will Carry Order Booking and Revenue Targets
* Strong business development and Consultancy skills
* Strategic, analytical and problem solving mindset- Must have an aptitude for analytical concepts and thinking.
* Quantitative, fact-based approach to team based problem solving and strategic approach to addressing issues and offering solutions.
* Solid Business acumen, with an understanding of current market trends, risks and prevalent technologies used in the industry.
* Excellent verbal and written communication style, with a solid ability to confidently build a strong rapport with project teams and the client.
* The ability to succeed in a professional environment where client and project direction is not always well defined. Qualified candidates will understand how to produce results when working in challenging client environments and/or new business areas.
* Powerful verbal / written / presentation / facilitation / communication / relationship building / social networking skills
* Experience facilitating high level client meetings and managing a robust portfolio of client projects
* Proven experience in leading presales activities in the Telecom Service Provider segment
* Ability to understand a client's business organization, as well as Telco industry and segment trends
* Industry domain depth
* Ability to work independently and proactively in a dynamic and ambiguous environment
* Willingness to travel extensively to support the needs of the business
* Excellent client presence and proven client relationship building capability; willing to provide senior / top level client references
* Experience as an effective driver of sales activities - proposals, etc.; Proven ability to sell outside of the IT organization
* Understanding of Global Delivery Models
* Depth to support practice methodology, growth and mentor affiliated team members
Location / Travel:
* Extensive travel (domestic and / or international) will be required