1. Financials: Revenue and Growth
a. Responsible to grow the practice and will be measured against revenue for the practice.
b. Owning the Top Line and Bottom line responsibility for the practice
c. Building a strong pipeline of existing and new customers for the practice.
d. Guiding the pre-sales team to achieve the targets, this includes account mining, helping the sales team in creating bids and wins, Industry briefings etc.
2. Customer Satisfaction: Building a strong connect with the customers to grow the business and customer references.
3. Offering & Competency: Building unique solutions/solution catalogues for better market reach.
4. Delivery: Responsible for high productivity and quality delivery of existing programs.
5. People: Responsible for people engagement, retention, resourcing and building competency