- Engineering Degree required.
- 10+ years of manufacturing experience including operations, maintenance, quality control and good manufacturing practices.
- 5+ years of plant management experience with proven leadership record.
- Experience in plastics industry.
- Plant management experience in a plant having less than 200 employees in last two jobs.
- Experience of managing relations with government agencies.
- Proven ability to direct and lead plant operations to drive production results.
- Independent, passionate in their work, customer focused and safety oriented
- Experience in compounding industry -twin extruder experience is must.
- Prefer MS/MA/MBA in addition to the engineering degree.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and ability to understand complex technical issues
- Excellent planning and communication skills, including the ability to effectively interact with customers, senior management, and community and regulatory groups
- Ability to multitask and quickly and effectively respond to issues in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
Education - B.E
Experience: 12 -17 years
- The Plant Manager is responsible for the safe and efficient operation and maintenance of a manufacturing and distribution facility.
- Primary focus of the plant manager is to plan, organize and direct the manufacturing operations, industrial engineering, maintenance and logistics in a manner which assures the most effective return on assets employed.
- Direct and coordinate plant operations within company policies and procedures.
establishes and directs plant policies and procedures
- Accountable for meeting plant production goals set by the VP manufacturing through the manufacturing budget process
- Review, analyze, plan, coordinate and lead all activities within the manufacturing operations organization.
- Assure the development and coordination of systems and programs to promote cost effective manufacturing operations in line with manufacturing plans and objectives.
- Support programs and procedures that provide reliable products with minimal quality control, repair, scrap and warranty expense.
- Assures attainment of programs and production schedules while insuring high quality standards.
- Accountable for product quality control for the plant.