1. Graduate Engineer
2. Age: approx 40-45 years
3. Willing to initially locate in Bachelor Status
4.Hands on experience in rice industry with at least 15 yrs industry experience.
1. Must be able to supervise the whole plant operations
2. Complete process knowledge of rice processing- with sound knowledge on paddy
types/quality parameters of paddy & finished rice
3. Good knowledge on maintenance aspects- electrical & mechanical.
4. Must have experience in project implementation.
5. Good knowledge on machinery & spares suppliers for the equipments
6. Will Play a major role in providing technical support and coordinating with
production people so as to ensure the optimum utilization of the plant and
7. Ensure maximum quality output from limited sources and excellent team building
from existing manpower.
8. Exposure to major equipments handling: Boiler, Turbine, DG, RO, ETP,
Transformer, Rice milling machineries, Paddy Dryers, etc.
9. Able to significantly contribute in handling activities related to documentation for
Food Safety Certification.
10. Administrating activities related to maintenance of PLC panel as well as plant
machineries like Husker, Whiteners, Silky m/c, Color Sorting m/cs and Graders
11. Actively participates as Technical Head and Project In-charge and is responsible
for every activity related to machines, plants, projects, new developments and
12. Reducing broken percentage in milling process.
13. Increase plant capacity in different rice mills through modifying the process.
14. Prepare & submit new detailed proposals with the payback period, to senior
management to get the budget approved for subsequent year.
15. General Administrative Capability.