- Ensuring proper accounting of accounts receivables/accounts payables functions and Managing AR, AP and accounting teams to ensure timely monthly financial reporting.
- Monitoring and preparing fund flow on regular basis and facilitate timely payments to the suppliers, payment on imports, duties etc.
- Ensure proper fund management, credit policy management and ensuring maximum utilization of funds relating to suppliers/contractors and subcontractors etc.
- Coordination with Internal and External auditors and ensure audit compliance.
- Responsible for maintenance of cost accounting records and to ensure compliance of cost audit as per order issued by ministry of corporate affairs.
- Ensure reporting of production cost data & cost centre wise expenses analysis and to scrutinize cost code allocation for incurred costs are correctly accounted for.
- Preparation and analysis of product and process costing reports for decision making & derive product cost with different parameters.
- Prepare Annual budget, quarterly reforecast & strategic plan and to ensure that budget, reforecast & strategic plan is zero based, accurate to interact with the functional heads of plant.
- Closely track, monitor & report fixed overheads, i.e. manufacturing, selling & administrative overheads and report major variances against budget & previous year.
- Timely & accurate submission of various MIS reports to the management i.e. monthly profitability, cash flow statement, analysis of production cost data & product costing ,Inventory Control / Cost Planning etc.