Responsibilities as below:
1. Responsible for designing and building components of application.
2. Providing consultative guidance on all project assignments.
3. Works as part of a project team to ensure that the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer requirements.
4. Actively participate in the requirements, design and build phases; delivering high quality deliverables.
5. Facilitate knowledge transfer of PRPC functionality and application functionality. Complete work in time / effort budget
6. Provide proactive update to project leader if timelines or effort estimate are in jeopardy, and provides regular updates to project leader on project progress and outstanding issues
Required Experience / Skills:
7. Pega SSA Certification is preferable, Pega CPM Architect certification highly desirable.
8. 7+ years of IT experience with n-tier, database and client server design/development
9. 4+ years experience in design and implementation of PRPC-based solutions, including leadership role in design to develop shared/reusable enterprise rules and workflow components within Pega Process Rules Commander.
10. 3+ years experience with PRPC v6.x (preferably V7) with experience in new Pega capabilities
11. Experience on Pega CPM preferred
12. * Knowledge of the following Pega Framework and Tools:
* PRPC Case Management Framework
* Next Best Action
13. Expertise in DCO tools like Application Profiler, Enterprise Application Accelerator
14. Expertise in Class structures design
15. Expertise in rulset management and rule deployment (product rules / product patches)
16. Expertise in designing Workflows and flow actions, User Interfaces, Activities, Decision maps and Decision rules
17. Excellent knowledge of Various types of Rules like Correspondence rules, Integration rules
18. Excellent knowledge on using performance tools like Performance Analyzer(PAL) and Preflight.
19. Good knowledge on product monitoring tools
20. Experience in System Management Application(SMA)
21. Strong experience scoping, planning and delivering projects using iterative software development lifecycles over multiple release cycles
22. Previous experience as a lead architect on multiple large-scale product or enterprise designs
23. Expertise and good understanding of Relational Database Management Systems including architecting and designing for performance and scalability and working with Object to Relational Mapping schemes for distributed data access
24. Solid fundamentals in Core Java & Object Oriented concepts
25. Experience in Web technologies including Servlets, JSP, and XML. Should have hands on experience in developing web applications.
26. Excellent skills in any of the RDBMS tools like Oracle, MSSQL, DB2 or Sybase. Should be proficient in SQL commands
27. Experience in client side technologies like HTML, Java Script, CSS