This position will be responsible for the design, analysis, implementation, and communication of all Performance Management and Total Rewards programs for the organization.
1. Setup and implement the strong Performance management & Reward practice and lead a team towards ensuring the alignment with the strategic objectives of the organisation.
2. Design, implement and manage Compensation Programs including periodic Salary Benchmarking and Review to ensure business competitiveness
3. Design and implement online Performance Management system and introduce key performance metrics that ensures regular performance measurement against the assigned goals
4. Collaborate with business and function to understand reward & recognition needs and translating them into an executable reward & retention (monetary/non-monetary) policies which is also aligned with organization's values, goals and external competitiveness.
5. Accountable for driving end-to-end performance management & reward system including managing related budgets in a most cost effective manner
6. Effectively educate, communicate and market employee compensation and benefit programs for improved employee attraction, retention and for maximized utilization
7. Provide expertise and guidance to other members of the HR team; advice HR and Managers on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretations, job evaluations, organizational design and provide creative solutions to complex problems.
8. Lead the benchmarking of incentives programs and drive the design and implementation of the companys compensation philosophy for achieving higher productivity.
9. Develop annual fiscal year benefits budget based on plan design changes and pricing/claims projections.
Desired Skills & Expertise:
1. Strong leader with the ability to work with and influence others effectively within HR, at the executive level and cross-functionally.
2. Strong knowledge of various performance management models.
3. Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and time-management skills necessary.
4. Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills; strong interpersonal and customer service skills in dealing with top management, all levels of employees and cross-functional teams.
5. Expert level analytical and creative problem solving skills including statistical analysis and modeling skills
6. Expert-level total rewards program design skills including: competitive rewards practices and delivery models, job architectures and development of job profiles and sales incentive plan design.
7. Strong knowledge of legislation that may affect compensation and benefits policies.
Strong Interpersonal Skills
Strategizing and Analytical
Benchmarking Agencies & Consultants
HR Business Partners
Business Heads / Teams
Years of Experience:
10-12 years of relevant work experience, ideally having HR Consultancy experience
MBA in HR/PMIR from Premier B School