Citrix Vmware Administrator
Technical requirement for 'Citrix'
4 to 8 + years of Citrix XenApp, 4.5, 5.0 ( more than 5 for SC and less for C , L2 & L3 work), Citrix Infrastructure management /Citrix Installation /Publish new application /Testing new application /Make existing application available for new user , Working experience in Citrix Presentation Server 4.5, Resource Manager, Load Manager.
Advanced Knowledge and work Experience on Web interface 5.12, XenApp 5.0 & 6.0, ICA Client 12.0, Citrix Secure Gateway 3.1.0, 3.1.3
Responsible for ensuring system accessibility, functionality and stability, working around Incident/Problem/Change management processes.
Maintaining and upgrading server operating systems,
Troubleshooting, optimizing, and resolving capacity issues,
Proactively addressing potential issues that may affect customers services.
Implementing global best practices in server operation,
Cooperation with other teams towards problem resolution/avoidance.
Will be on-call 24x7 to troubleshoot any critical system outages.
Hands-on experience with VMWare SRM (Site Recovery Manager)
- Must be experienced with VMWare system migration.
- Manages the project work as defined by the client contract.
- Leads medium to large complex IT projects and major phases of very large projects.
- Manages the fact finding, analysis, and development of hypothesis/conclusions, production of final reports and delivery of presentations.
- Responsible for ensuring that the project delivers to client expectations on time and to budget.
- Has expert knowledge of practice, consulting group, and matrixes organization operations and business objectives.
- Has in-depth knowledge of market/industry and service line.
- Current VMWare certificate a must.
- Analyzes, logs, tracks and resolves complex software/hardware matters of significance pertaining to networking
connectivity issues, printer, servers, and applications to meet business needs.