1) Fix daily issues related to RedPrairie WMS with picking, allocation, reporting, REM (RedPrairie Environment Manager), printing, RF Terminal, and integration. Communicating the fixes to site users.
2) Find bug in the application, and report bugs to JDA Support using support portal.
3) Troubleshooting issues, analyzing the code and finding and fixing the problem.
4) Install rollouts (bug fixes) to RP WMS servers with proper change request.
5) Create magic incidents for issues, and JDA Cases for JDA product issues; closely work with Mars IS and JDA team to find resolution.
1) Help Mars ISI to configure and bring up a Warehouse/Plant in RedPrairie.
2) Support the site users in testing.
3) Support the go-live (remote/on-site) for plants and warehouses.
Applications: RedPrairie (Warehouse Management System), TME (Transport Management Execution), REM (RedPrairie Environment Manager).
Tools used: LexEdit, Trace Profiler, Toad, WinScp, putty, remote desktop.
Skills (programming language/skills):
PL/SQL, Unix, MOCA (RedPrairie Programming language for WMS) as long as one has a good understanding of these languages, should be fine. He/She should be able to read the codes, MOCA is combination of SQL and really basic C. If one understands the if else statements and SQL should be able to understand real quick. Basic understanding of warehouse would be added feature.