- Advising Tax teams of business units on tax planning and structuring of domestic and international transaction to accomplish tax cost optimization.
- Knowledge management: Sharing with the tax team of concerned business units-information on various changes in the provisions of state and central tax law and its implication on client's business.
- Representation to the government on tax legislation and policies impacting client's business.
- Meet training needs of the team members.
- Candidates should have wide-ranging experience and in-depth knowledge of handling indirect taxes relating to Manufacturing, Engineering, Turnkey Projects, Infrastructure, Construction, Consumer and financial and other service business covering central Excise, Customs, Service Tax, VAT/CST, Octroi/ Entry Tax and other indirect taxes.