Excellent communication, professional, organizational, and interpersonal skills are necessary for success in the role of Oracle Enterprise Projects (ERP). Knowledge of and experience in implementation of Oracle e business suite is highly desired. Applicants should also have proven analytical, planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
Project managers ensure the project is completed on time and within budget, that the project's objectives are met and that everyone else is doing their job properly. Projects are usually separate to usual day-today business activities and require a group of people to work together to achieve a set of specific objectives. Project managers oversee the project to ensure the desired result is achieved, the most efficient resources are used and the different interests involved are satisfied.
* Ensures accurate and timely delivery of products and services. Monitors all aspects of delivery from initiation to implementation.
* Management and leadership skills.
* Experience with the Implementation of Oracle Cloud Applications
* Experience with the implementation of E Business suite in HCM and/or ERP Oracle Applications.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Project, project methodology, and the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
* 5-8 yrs experience with Oracle Applications E-Business Suite Administration.
* PMP Certification will be an added qualification
* Effective written/oral communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
* Flexible and adaptable to learning new technologies.