experience in Java/J2EE/SQL/PLSQL/Cobol with at least 2 to 4 years of Oracle Utilities Framework (any of Oracle Utilities CC&B/MDM/ETRM/MWM) design and development.
- Should have hands on experience in design and development of the Oracle Utilities components (Java and/or Cobol), Configuration Tools (scripting, portals, UI Maps, Zones etc), reporting (OBIEE, OUBI and/or Crystal Reports) and/or Interfaces (Batch Jobs/XAI).
- Should have extensive experience in creating Technical Design (ED/TD) documents and should demonstrate design capabilities for Functional requirements.
- Should have strong expertise in development (Java or Cobol), test and package components and should be able to lead the development team in case of complex technical issues.
- Should have broad functional knowledge of the product of expertise and should have strong experience in at least 2-3 core functional areas (Billing, Payments, C&C, Metering and Financials).
- Able to debug technical issues and should be able to propose optimum high performance solution to functional issues.
- Demonstrate considerable abilities and subject matter expertise with Oracle applications assisting with technical efforts including development, designing, implementing and supporting business processes in an Oracle environment.