* Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of ACS's mission - specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
* Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Services (IT and Sales), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
* Play a significant role in long-term planning, with the view to delivering operational excellence.
* Maintain the administration, budgeting, monitoring, reporting, communication and liaison at a level acceptable to the Board.
* Set goals and objectives and establish policies for various departments in the organization
* Implement, maintain and manage an effective system of controls throughout ACS covering non-financial as well as financial controls.
* Ensure that operating objectives and standards of performance are owned by staff and interns.
* Ensure that appropriate standards of conduct are established and complied with.
* Present a yearly budget in conjunction with the Finance Officer for the approval of Managing Director and prudently manage resources within those budget guidelines.
* Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls.
* Manage ACS budget in coordination with the Managing Director.
* Develop individual program budgets.
* Organize fiscal documents as and when required.