Educational Qualification: MBA -- Operation special or any relevant Master degree with operations major.
* Operations managers will help various departments within the organization and coordinate to meet the end goal. He/She is responsible for hiring people, negotiating contracts, addressing budget matters, and guiding team to work for projects.
* He will be responsible for making strategic decisions about the needs and concerns of the staff and create organizational policies that help the staff operate efficiently.
2) Major responsibilities:
* The operations manager will work closely with the CEO to ensure that organization conduct in alignment with organizational goals.
* Focuses on how to combine resources and activities to produce outputs and outcomes, which can be monitored and evaluated by comparing them with the performance indicators set. By making these comparisons one can see which aspects of operations work well and which needs to be changed.
* Operations manager is responsible for directing the operations of the organizations. Supervising daily operations, creating policies and delegating human resources including personnel and administrative services.
* Responsible for preparing monthly reports, annual reports, budget preparation, KMI, proposals, MOUs etc.
* To operate within approved levels of authority.
* To ensure accurate and timely collation of data and effective processes.
* To identify and implement 'best practice' and innovative solutions to achieve accreditations and to work towards continuous improvement.
* Local, regional, national and sometimes international travel is required in order to successfully execute the programme.
3) Skills Required:
* Monitoring/assessing performance of the organization to make improvements or take corrective action.
* Understanding the implications of new policies for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
* Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
* Obtaining and seeing to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work.
* Ensuring quality control and performance.