Experience : 4 + Yrs
Please send the photograph as well ASAP - Mandatory
Network Engineer should have a Minimum of 5+ years experience ideally working in a carrier network or a large enterprise network in an engineering, or implementation role.
* Good knowledge and hands-on experience with routing protocols like EIGRP,OSPF BGP and working Knowledge in MPLS
* Hands-on experience with cisco 2811, 7200 ,ASR Juniper EX, SRX series etc.
* Knowledge of carrier technologies such as Ethernet services, point to multipoint conectivity as well as the ability to work with carriers for troubleshooting purposes.
* Hands on experience in Juniper routers and switches.
* Good knowledge in WAN Circuit troubleshooting &nbs p;
* Handles calls from the Client interfacing group in a timely manner.
* Takes part and own end-to-end implementation projects .
* Takes part in creating and updating documentation
* Making sure all the related documentation are processed correctly and up to date.
let me know your interest...If interested, please send across your updated profile along with CTC details ASAP...
Total year of experience:
Relevant exp in BGP,EIGRP,OSPF:
Relevant exp in MPLS:
Relevant exp in WAN:
Relevant exp in Cisco routers & Switches :
Relevant exp in Telecom Domain :
Notice period:Immediate joinees; candidates within 20 days notice period preferred.
Reason for change:
Offers in hand:
If you are not interested, request you to forward this mail to any your friends, colleagues, ex colleagues, peers, ex-peers...