Role / Responsibility :
* Individual will be responsible for performing design verification for POWER & System Z microprocessors and subsystems.
* Primary responsibilities include creating verification test plans and environments on several machine platforms, the ability to learn and use world class verification tools for high-end designs, and the ability in debug and triage of defects found through verification processes.
* This position requires collaboration across multiple teams including logic design, various verification teams focusing all the way from unit to chip and system level, and processor and system architecture teams.
* Applicant should have proficiency in object oriented programming using languages such as C++ and SystemVerilog,
* Experience in scripting languages such as Perl, working knowledge of hardware description language (HDL) (VHDL or Verilog), computer architecture, experience in one or more verification techniques such as simulation, emulation, acceleration, formal, etc. , and demonstrated communication skills (written and oral).
We are designing next generation microprocessors to be integral to solving these important challenges for both POWER Systems and System Z.