M&A Tax & Regulatory practice provides end-to-end solutions for different types of domestic and cross-border transactions including mergers, demergers, acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures, corporate restructuring, inbound and outbound advisory, transaction and business model structuring, due diligence and family arrangements. The services consider a host of legislations and regulations including direct tax, indirect tax, stamp duty, corporate laws, exchange control regulations, accounting standards, etc.
The tasks, roles and responsibilities concerned with the job will include the following:
- End to end execution of client deliverables ensuring quality and timeliness
- Conducting due diligence on targets
- Advise clients on tax-efficient restructurings
- Day to day Strategy and Planning
- Client relationship management
- Interaction with Government authorities
- MIS Management
- People management
- Business development (Manager and above - targets set only for SM and above)
- Travel involved (not for associate/ AM)"