Senior Visual Merchandiser(Home/Furniture)
As a part of the Visual Merchandising/Creative team you will use your extensive knowledge of people's life at home and your high level of furniture & home furnishing competence to present and communicate the company product range in ways that make it attractive and relevant to the Indian market.
- Providing home furnishing solutions for a single product or a combination of products to improve people's life at home.
- Demonstrating the uniqueness of the company product range through your visual merchandising competence and display techniques in various visual and other activity areas to distance us from the competition.
- Constantly showing new and inspiring spaces and furniture solutions that motivate people to visit the company site to look for interesting furniture and home ideas.
- Produce fantastic images to create a good product overview and strong visual impact that facilitates the buying process.
-Handle photo shoots/videos from plan to execution.
- Create pre and post production dockets and work closely with photographers, stylists, editors, etc to ensure quality visuals and videos.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A degree in visual merchandising, interior design, industrial design, or art.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Visual Merchandising/Interior design/Art Direction.
- A deep passion, curiosity and understanding of home furnishing and people's everyday life at home.
- Creative thinking supported by commercial visual competence and a keen eye for aesthetics.
- Actively seeking new and improved ways of working simply and cost-efficiently.
- Practical hands-on approach to working in a fast-paced retail environment.
-Proficiency in design tools like - Adobe illustrator/Photoshop etc.
-A team leader with excellent communication and presentation skills.
Qualification:- Graduate, Post Graduate and any diploma in NID(National Institute of designing)/ NIFT/Fashion designing.(Mandatory)