They are engaged in planning, developing and delivering projects across many sectors from energy, industry, water and environment to transport, buildings, urban infrastructure and social development. Their customers include national and local governments, public and private utilities, industrial and commercial companies.
They are looking for a Plumbing & Fire Fighting Designer.
The person should have:
- Expertise in designing plumbing and fire fighting systems for commercial, residential and other projects.
- Knowledge about national/international standards of design pertaining plumbing and fire fighting.
- Coordination with internal departments and consultants.
- Select water distribution pumping system for the project.
- Should be able to identify civil requirements of sunken areas, shaft sizes and cut-out location/size.
- Good knowledge of design of storm water drainage system considering requirement of roof rain water down take pipes, sub-soil drainage and external landscape drainage.
Fire Protection & Fire Fighting:
- Produce fire sprinkler system drawings (including wet, dry, deluge, pre-action, special hazard, standpipe, and fire pump systems) to meet specifications, NFPA and local codes. Design new and renovate existing fire sprinkler systems in heavy industrial applications.
- Design Fire Protection Systems for ease of fabrication and installation with high reliability that are in compliance with customer requirements, contract documents and applicable codes.
- Monitors and reports status of design assignments and ensures assigned work deadlines are met.
- 10-20 years of experience and atleast 5 years of rich experience in designing Plumbing & Fire Fighting projects
- Should be from consulting firms.
- B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.