a) The ideal candidate would handle materials inspection and testing functions. Develops inspection test plans to meet project requirements
b) Handleroad construction laboratory works:Laboratory and field testing of materials used in the construction of highways and bridges such as road surface materials, earthworks, concrete etc.
- Candidate must be a Diploma/B.Sc. Civil Engineering / Materials Engineering.
- Should have 10 years of experience and preferably in laboratory materials testing including field inspection of samples and materials.
- Knowledge of the necessary standards for sampling and testing of construction materials.
- Observes site safety procedures and train the team.
- Must have a good command of written and spoken English.