Department - MARKETING
Qualification - BE+MBA or BE/MBA from 'B' grade institutes
Reporting To - DIRECTOR
Experience - 12 to 15 yrs in Packaging Industry preferably Plastics
Communication Skills - Excellent
Competencies Skills - Innovate Thinking, Aggressiveness, Assertiveness, Protectiveness, Good Business Awareness, Target Oriented
Personality - Dynamic
1) Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings.
2) Excellent Institutional Sales skills
4) Conduct economic and commercial surveys to identify potential markets and Studying the competitors' products & services.
3) Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on organization objectives, market characteristics & cost.
5)Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
6) Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services.
7) Consult with product development personnel on product specifications such as design, color, & packaging.
8) Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
Candidate should be:
Gender - MALE
Age : 32 yrs - 37 yrs