- Identifying new business opportunities (new markets in India and abroad, new target segments) for the existing product range.
- Identifying new products that complement the existing product range and which add further value to existing client base.
- Strategies to reach out target segment to generate interest, with the objective of producing qualified prospects.
- Justify client investment through qualitative and quantitative reasoning.
- Creating mailers, presentations, proposals and other communications.
- Reasonable ability to understand the technical aspects of products and solutions offered.
- Coordinate with Marketing team to action the strategies.
- Ability to conduct Primary and Secondary Research
- Very good communication skills verbal, written, presentations.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Proactive, innovative, out of the box thinking.
- Graduation, preferably with an MBA.
7 To 15 years in similar role; or in Marketing; Project sales organization; government sector sales; international marketing / business development;