* Lead the development, execution, optimization, and post campaign analysis of digital media programs across the portfolio of company's brands
* Work closely with global business leads, creative leads and Ad Planning and Strategy team to clearly communicate online media strategy that supports product messaging and overall brand positioning.
* Lead strategic planning development of emerging media/digital best practices
* Develop strategic and operational plans for the digital ad team, managing media planning and execution, and measuring campaign results.
* Work closely with Campaign management teams to schedule new projects and manage project details on time and in concert with overall ad campaigns.
* Test, measure, and scale online plans to deliver effective brand perception changes and efficient sales demand.
* Collaborate with the offline media team to integrate digital initiatives with overall media channel mix.
* Consult with cross-functional business leads on creative strategy, ideation cost-saving opportunities and measurement techniques, in order to meet or exceed team targets for budgets, project schedules and deadlines.
* Work closely with internal ad platform team to manage, execute, and measure effective online media buys.
* Manage external agencies on planning and execution of off-platform buys.
* A track record of successfully leading effective interactive ad teams
* Demonstrated experience testing and scaling online campaigns across interactive channels including online display, re-targeting, social, mobile, and video.
* Proven experience managing external digital agencies and internal digital teams to develop breakthrough, measurable campaigns.
* Experience in test and scale environments; a demonstrated ability to successfully experiment in new interactive mediums.
* Experience measuring online campaigns and a full understanding of the range of metrics used to judge both brand and sales success.
* Ability to independently lead and work with a business leads and creative teams to successfully meet deadlines in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment.
* A portfolio of interactive campaigns that demonstrate innovation, expertise and sales success.
* Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, in writing and orally.
* Ability to foster teamwork among diverse groups and disciplines.
* Ability to influence cross-functionally and gain key stakeholder alignment.
* Fiscally responsible in managing campaign and portfolio budgets.