Position Summary :
Develop and manage marketing activities for the BRIDGE School for external and internal requirements
Knowledge Skills & Abilities :
A bright Post- graduate from one of the top B-schools.
A quick learner with a good understanding of the basics of marketing. Should be a team player.
Should have experience of 3-4 years in marketing
Primary Account-abilities :
NOTE: The primary account-abilities below are intended to describe the general content and requirements of this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive statement of duties. Incumbents may perform all or most of the primary account-abilities listed below. Specific goals or responsibilities will be documented in the incumbents' performance objectives as outlined by the incumbents' immediate supervisor or manager.
- Conceptualizing & creating all corporate communication comprising B2C and B2B Communication, website, PR and In- house requirements
- Campaign management (inbound and outbound, online, offline and integrated)
- Website Management (Content)
- Supporting brand collateral developments
- Coordination with Ad agencies
- PR coordination and execution
- Responsible for creating brochures, TV ads, films
- Leveraging relationships like TIE,ASIS,NASSCOM,SHRM
Individual Contributor. Normally receives instructions on day-to-day work from the Marketing Head.
Travel Travel may be required.