Business: Global Growth & Operations- India Business
This role is a key role in the the GGO India team with the view to accelerating and delivering growth in the global trade management space -- an exciting opportunity for Thomson Reuters in India . One Source Global trade management is a new software which Thomson Reuters proposes to launch and deliver in India under a globally approved launch plan .( product overview link enclosed ) . The role reports into the head of market development- India and is based in Mumbai /Delhi .
Major Areas of Accountability:
* Works with the market development head - India and engages actively with the corporate customer segment head , global Global Trade Management leadership team , GGO leadership teams and marketing and product development teams .
* Builds understanding of the opportunity and industry landscape , key drivers and enables the positioning of our proposition in relation to the market opportunity
* Thought leadership -- provides strong thought leadership in this space by creating and engaging external networks including industry associations, key customers and key government policy makers with a view to drive our point of view and enable shaping of our future directions .
* Takes lead responsibility for executing on global partnerships that will enable driving revenue growth and also building relevant local partnerships and alliances .
* Provides strong domain understanding of the customer requirements and defines the prioritization and the localization required to succeed working closely with the stakeholders across the organization .
* Provides on the-ground expertise and support to customer segment teams in developing specific sales opportunities of scale
* Experience of 10+ years in the consulting /strategy /advisory space with strong focus on global trade management .
* Strong knowledge and experience on Indian Trade compliance requirements related to different industry such as Automobile, Pharmaceuticals, Electricals & electronics etc., Foreign Trade Policy and Free Trade Agreements.
* Experience in enabling software platforms in this space /good working knowledge of ERP and ERP deployments will be a strong advantage .
* Must have excellent communication/interpersonal skills, and demonstrate a track record of building long-term relationships with market entities /industry bodies and large corporations .
Competencies & Skills:
* Strong results orientation with proven ability to mobilize and energize large, complex cross-functional teams to design and implement key initiatives
* Ability to interface with gravitas and credibility with key global stakeholders and GGO India leadership team .
* Strong negotiation and influencing skills
* Strong oral, written, and listening skills. Ability to communicate effectively and present information in a variety of different formats to employees and managers at all levels and in multiple cultures across the organization
* Ability to work within a matrix management environment, demonstrating skills in influencing, negotiating, and the ability to work in with ambiguity.
Encourages engagement and collaboration at all levels
* Adaptable, flexible, open to diverse ways of thinking and diverse cultures
* Breadth and depth of commercial, financial, and business knowledge