Organization: is a leading eCommerce player who has made a recent foray into TV Commerce. They seek candidates only from Tier 1 MBA college.
Experience: 2-4 Years of Management Consulting, Strategic initiatives, Marketing alliances
- Develop strategy for positioning and differentiation of our business vis-a-vis competition
- Work with category teams to proactively identify, develop and drive strategies and initiatives
- MSO Tie Ups, Slot Buying etc other methods to increase distribution
- Plan, organize, and support consumer research by working closely with internal team and external vendors
- Drive implementation of key initiatives (including taking responsibility for performance)
- Industry and competitor (New, Existing) trends and insights to counter competitive moves
- New category identification and business case development
- Benchmarking with competitors and Global best practices
- This role will provide a great launch pad for moving into impactful operational /P&L role over a period of time.
- Great communication & collaboration skills
- Sharp focus on execution and delivery
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to influence without authority