We are hiring for Manager / Sr. Manager - Supply Chain and Purchase in a reputed Pharma company in Mumbai.
Below is the detailed Job profile:
1. Manage the overall Supply Chain activity of API and finished product (incoming orders, requests for information, product souring, delivery discrepancies and credit queries)
2. Co-ordinate all procurement, inventory planning and production activities
3. Co-ordinate of all regulatory requirements associated with the sourcing and shipment of all pharmaceutical products
4. Co-ordinate with Manufacturing Plants on the status of the Open Orders
5. Coordination with BD Heads, Stores, Finance, Mfg. HEAD etc.
6. Work with Logistics for delivery of Product to the Warehouse and to the Customer
7. Ensure review of the bills and payment to the vendors
8. Negotiate rates for transportation
9. Prepare monthly statements
10. To build excellence in Supply Chain by focusing on long-term strategic targets, Stock requirement planning
11. Plan dispatch of materials based on market requirement.
12. Ensure RM & PM timely availability as per plan.
13. Ensure the final product availability as per plan.
14. Keep up-to-date track of movement of material and maintain necessary accounting.
15. Establish system for monitoring stocks at all C&S locations and work out minimum stock levels product wise at each locations.
16. Knowledge of SAP / ERP would be preferred.
17. Coordinating with clients, documentation team and customer service to ensure updates of dispatches to the client.
18. Preparing, updating MIS and send regular sales report to management vis a vis annual budget.
19. Ensure timely deliveries of the raw material and packing materials for the planned orders to enable smooth functioning of manufacturing.