1. Should possess presentable personality with good communication skill.
2. Must be familiar with national, international and institutional market potentiality food and allied products.
3. Capable to make business presentations before prospective customers.
4. The prospecting candidate should meet with customers and explain technical products and services with the goal of showing these customers how the products and services can be useful.
5. Attend to grievances of customer on technical issues of the product and accordingly, make amendments in product features.
6. Prepare marketing strategies and policies for promotional activities to give the product a competitive edge over other products in the market.
7. Conduct quality assurance tests of the product to determine its compliance with organization's policies and consumer expectations.
8. Performed various duties for efficient working of the sales staff like supervising the work of sales staff at various levels, setting targets for them, evaluating their performance and training them from time to time.