1. Quality and efficiency: Daily monitor the quality and efficiency of production during production and establishes manufacturing policies, facility requirements, sourcing and inventory controls. Also take samples of in process and finished products and perform necessary test in order to assured Quality.
2. Plan, direct and monitor analysis of incoming, in-process and finished product to assure good product quality and for appropriate
corrective action for the deviation from standard
3. Organize quality plan & implement quality procedure in consultation with production Head or Technical Director.
4. Maintaining product standardization, Raw materials quality & process parameter as per quality specification& develop new product with proper testing as per IS & ASTM standard.
5. Planning for new product development & developed material recipe as per customer required coordinating with quality test result & marketing.
6. Responsible to achieve desired quality for all products produced in the plant as specified by customer
7. Supervise and assure that certified raw material is issued to process owners as per the Job specification sheet.
8. Communicate customer's requirement to operations/ Materials team to service customer as per their stated requirement.
9. Work with the operations team on cost improvement through reduction in adhesives, inks, coating weights and looking at alternate materials adding value
10. Mentor and train the technical services people for improvements in their jobs in areas like technical knowledge, Customer complaint handling, Customer complaint analysis
11. Investigate customer complaints reported and conduct root cause and corrective action to avoid recurrence.
12. Controlling staff & workers training about product quality & Develop design document of new and old product as per customer requirement & ASTM &IS standard.
13. Participate in discussions and provide technical inputs to product / structure / recommendation at development stage to colleagues in operations/materials.
14. Controlling & decision making (corrective action) with production head about Non-conformance product under analyze ion on weekly /monthly /quantitative basis perfectly without any customer complain with implementation of NC product & report.
15. Controlling all quality records as per ISO 9001:2008 i.e. all standards , quality specification , plan , work instruction , all m/c calibration certificate, NC report , daily test report (In process, final & incoming) & raw material certificate etc.
16. Creating & coordinating internal audits like - plan, prepare schedule and carry out internal audits and check objective , evidence for compliance, discuss audit findings with dept. heads ,prepare audit reports, review all corrective actions & closing of NC and maintaining internal audit report as per standards.
17. Exposure to ISO and system driven organization.