Production/ Manufacturing/ Engineering
Automobile/ Auto Components
- Implementation of Quality System across all the functions.
- Responsible for incoming, Outgoing, In-process quality. Should be able to Support suppliers for improvements and rejection reduction at suppliers end.
- Providing ongoing problem solving / continuous support to Manufacturing for rejection reduction and Cost reduction.
- Train all the persons for adopting different initiatives SPC,TS16949, six sigma, TPM etc.
- Prioritize Quality improvements, leading to reduction of Cost of Quality.
- Areas for continuous improvement to be planned and implemented.
- Handling of client interaction & customer related quality issues.
- Candidates should have technical and professional skills in problem identification & problem solving techniques, building a Cross Functional Team (CFT).
- Should have skills of auditing based on process and quality.
- He should have independently driven Quality System (QS-9000, ISO/TS 16949) across all the functions.
- Should have hands on experience in Problem solving, APQP, FMEA. He should have good knowledge of Quality & Manufacturing systems comparable with World class standards.
- Proven track record on improvement through SPC, Six Sigma or TPM.